KELADOS offers strategic marketing consultancy, business development services (including interim management) and marketing communications solutions to life sciences companies.
KELADOS was founded by Fiona Godsman, who recognised that many small and medium biotechnology and life sciences companies lacked the internal resources to market their companies effectively.
Fiona has 18 years of sales, marketing and business development experience in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, working for both small and large organisations.
Fiona quickly develops a solid understanding of her clients' business, which enables a close working relationship and ensures practical and relevant fulfilment of their business needs.
Recent short and long-term projects include:
- researching the potential markets for new products in biotech production & in basic R&D
- advising on and implementing marketing communications strategies for established and start up companies & organisations
- providing strategic and tactical marketing input into a new business plan
- developing focussed on-line surveys, including surveys to measure customer satisfaction and to gain insights in to usage of specialist research products
- scoping, commissioning and copywriting web sites
- implementing a PR strategy for the new US facility of a European company
- researching and copywriting brochures on Scotland’s expertise in schizophrenia and diabetes research and development
- providing strategic leadership (as interim Director) of a life sciences network and managing the start-up of their new hub in the east of Scotland
- non-executive marketing director at BluTest Laboratories Ltd, providing marketing input at board level for this global contract microbiology services company www.blutest.com
- providing strategic leadership (as interim CEO) of the Scottish Institute for Enterprise www.sie.ac.uk. The SIE helps students in Scotland discover their entrepreneurial talent and start up their own ventures. Its mission is to help create new student businesses and social enterprises. Following a successful period as Interim CEO, Fiona was formally appointed to the Chief Executive role in September, 2010.